Npower Nasims Begins Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
In Npower latest News Update 2022 – The management of Nasims have opened the nasims portal for previously registered batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the for stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
The process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check. Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the batch c stream 2 applicants will see a message written;
” Biometrics .Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via [email protected]”.
If you are finding it difficult to visit the nasims portal and start your enrolment ,kindly follow these steps –How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Then, to download and install the enrolment application, click the “capture your fingerprint” button.
3. Provide the necessary credentials and click “Proceed” after the installation is complete.
4. Check that the fingerprint biometric device is properly connected before clicking on “Begin Enrolment” to begin the enrollment process.
5. Start the enrollment process by clicking on the finger.
6. In order to be successful in enrolment, applicants are required to enroll their right index, right thumb, and left index fingers.
7. Click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment information after it has been successfully completed
8 Following successful enrollment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to ensure that the capture was completed as intended.